Permissions for Weddings & other Events

There's definitely a lot that goes into planning your wedding and other events. Something as simple as making sure you have the right permissions and licenses for your events cannot be neglected or forgotten or else all the other efforts can go in vain.
We at Amisun can help you obtain all permissions and licenses required for weddings and other events. Various events have very different and specific licensing requirements and our panel of expert consultants will be able to understand and advise on the exact requirements based on the venue and the functions that will be held. They will also obtain and look after the permissions to ensure your event is hassle free. It is very important to be kept in the loop and be aware of all the right procedures, requirements and documentation required for obtaining the right licenses. Also, you need to keep in mind that various cities in Pakistan have different requirements.
Licenses For Weddings
Here are a few permissions and licenses that might be required:
  • IPRS : The Pakistan Performing Right Society Pakistan
  • PPL: Phonographic Performance Ltd
  • Loud Speaker License from your local police station
  • Premises License
  • Performance License
  • NOC from the Traffic Department
  • NOC from the Fire Brigade Department
  • NOC from the electrical inspector
  • NOC from the Health Department
  • NOC from the Collector (if there is ticket selling or charity show)
  • NOC from the RangabhumiParinirikshanMandal
  • Certificate regarding fitness of the machinery (in case of amusement rides)
The teams that we regularly work with have the right information regarding licensing requirements and are able to seek permissions and licenses in the minimum possible time frame. The main goal while working on such services is the satisfaction of our clients. Contact Amisun today regarding the permissions and licenses for your event.